Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ant's life

I'm testing up my new McDonald's Cup Flash Extender V 1.10 (McD-CFE V 1.10) for the first time at outdoor for real macro, it seems that it working quite good, diffused the light nicely when the day was still bright, the light start became harsh after the sun went down at around 7.30pm. Some angle coverage problem still occur (Refer to the flies's photo.)
The red ants started appear at the back gate of my apartment since i came back from Penang, and I was suppose to look for some butterfly at the field behind and ended up shooting them cause I find them were easy target and I have never shoot an ant before.

Ant's life

Ant's life
This is a professional model! It just stopped there and remain in this pose for few seconds.

Ant's life
Ant at right: STOP chatting, work faster! The sun's going down!

Ant's life

Ant's life

Ant's life

Ant's life

Some other shots

What's this name?
Can anyone tell me what's this called?



Huge flies

No comments:

Post a Comment